My craft corner

My craft corner for my paper addiction

Monday, January 17, 2011

Love is in the air...

As Valentine's day approaches, I know for sure that those people that loves card making are busy making those cards for that special day...like me! I made this card  with Card Patterns Sketch #98 and for The Paper Variety is going pink Challenge. It was also inspired from Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #94. This is my second time to participate in Card Patterns sketch challenge and I'm loving it! Thank you for stopping by! God bless!
Here's my card:



Here is the sketch:









5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.. love your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety and good luck in the drawing tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!! Love the addition of the pearls to your sentiment - looks so classy! Thank you for playing at The Paper Variety. :) We have a new challenge up today!

    ReplyDelete