My craft corner

My craft corner for my paper addiction

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Day... Another Card!

It's already February! Where has the week gone? It's beautiful day today. The sun was out but it's a little bit chilly. I enjoyed our get together with my friends to celebrate Chinese New Year. I didn't stay that long though because my baby was so sleepy. Sure enough, he fell fast asleep on our way home.
 Anyways, my card for today was inspired once again from Card Patterns Sketch #100



and also from 365 Cards for Day 337- Ad Inspired.


  And, here's my card:


I hope you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless you!!


2 comments:

  1. fabulous work..great mix of challenges! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trees! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with 365 Cards Challenges!

    ReplyDelete