My craft corner

My craft corner for my paper addiction

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday again....



Hello everyone! What a beautiful day today! The sun is out after a couple of days of raining and cold weather. My son and I had a quick walk around our block. He enjoyed it... hopefully it will going to be sunny again tomorrow!!!
Anyways, my card for today is inspired from different challenges that  I'm going to be participating:
 I really had fun making this card! It's my first time to use pins in my card and I LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for stopping by! God bless!!


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rosemarie, just love how you used your embellishments. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love the embossed background and the blue & orange color combo. So happy you could help Card Patterns celebrate our 2nd anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely.Such cheerful colours.Love the flower embellishment.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosemarie, glad you found us here on Paperplay and decided to play along.

    Love what you created and I hope you will be back for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun color combo! Thanks for joining us in the Card Patterns 2nd Anniversary Festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and the great techniques! TFS! Just became a follower and would love if you follow me too.
    Mama loveBug from LoveBug Creations
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete