My craft corner

My craft corner for my paper addiction

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday!

The weather was crazy this weekend. My husband and I, with our little angel, drive down to the Scrapbook expo and I'm glad that we we're able to get home last Friday before the rain got worst.  I was able to buy new spellbinders nestabilities and 10 copic sketch markers. I'm excited to use them. Actually, I already use it and I really like it ...I'm gonna be enjoying this. Anyways, the card I made today was inspired by different challenges:
Here's my card:


  Of all the cards I made this is my favorite!! Thank you again for stopping by and God bless!!

7 comments:

  1. What a delightful card! I love the image, color and all of your yummy layering. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot...love the owl! thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, love that owl! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute! I love the embossed panels. Glad you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute and fun card. thanks for playing with us at CIC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete