My craft corner

My craft corner for my paper addiction

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Praise God!

Before anything else, I would like to thank and praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy. Thank you Lord for healing my husband!
It's been sunny here in our area for the couple of days now.....spring is really here!!! I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful day!
My card for today was inspired by my cute not little anymore niece, who loves cute little girlie things. It's also inspired by  the following challenges:
Here's my card and I hope you'll gonna like it!



 And here's the hidden surprise which I know for sure that my niece will going to like...

  There you go... thank you for stopping by! God bless!!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats very sweet, love how you hid the image. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, just love the hidey tag. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so cute, I love the doily and flowers.
    thanks for playing with us at CIC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET...love the colors and the pull out sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, so cute! :) Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable image and a lovely source of inspiration - thanks for playing with us at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete